The smile on your face
Lets me know that you need me
There's a truth in your eyes
Saying you'll never leave me
The touch of your hand
Says you'll catch me wherever i fall
You say it best...
When you say nothing at all.
tagboard
">
|
Saturday, September 18, 2004
16 days away from promos and i just wasted one today. Supposed to meet Gerald, Kokyong, XR, Joy and Peiying to celebrate Peiying's 17th Bdae at sentosa but I was grounded by my mum to "pack up" my room before going. Well, you think pack up is just stuffing everything into your cupboard? Then you're super wrong. The first thing to do is empty a shared cupboard and her wardrobe together with the help of my sis lah(duh). Then, we have to move the 2 extra "things" out of our room and threw them away. Great, end of story? NO. I have to unscrew and remove our double-decker bed all by myself. Well, What i can is, it is made of metal. But I can't possibly ask the women in my family to help and the men aren't around. So, i did it all by myself. Why I couldn't ask the women to do is, my mum is not tall enough and she might get rheumatism after the whole thing. My sis, LOL. Although I love her ah, she is seriously speaking too weak lah. Just squatting down and standing up again, she will start to tilt sideways and turn all giddy. I can do it because.. My dad's blood run in me? LOL We are the only B+ wad. yeah man~ we rock!! The others.. weak lah!! hahaha
After transforming my bed to a single deck, I was so exhausted that I lie down on my mattress on the floor and decided to rest for 5 mins. Guess what? I slept for 3 hrs. Sentosa?? OMG.. After that called papa aka xr and gang to apologise. Especially Peiying.. Sorry girl, my OG friend will help me compensate you de.. LOL.. But I think if i really go le they will die of nutin to do cos.. *blush* I can't cycle for nuts. But i can swim. Just that i won't really like the idea of swimming in sea water as wearing goggles serves no use to it. I don't like to swim without knowing where I'm heading. That's gross.
Well, went swimming with the usual swimming gang yesterday and we're going again on next wed. woohoo~ btw, i nearly die yesterday when my right calves suddenly cramp. OUCH. first time in my life i got a cramp in my leg. I realised that evening time is not a good time to swim as your goggles will turn all cloudy and that again, defeat the use of goggles. I'm hoping that kids will stop learning swimming as they dominate the pool like.. Every day? It's driving me crazy just have to compete with them for the pool. It's rivalry in consumption.. Therefore, not a public good. It's a collective good? don't know. Ms ee stop teaching after that. lol.
All the best to 04S306~!! Although we are slack(Jashan: that's an understatement*stare*), I believe we will be able to do it. Wanzhen: Thanks for your sms ah~ love ya. Some clarification, I didn't cut my fringe to look like you hor. I look better. LOL. Okay lah, you're also very pretty. Bet your head big liao. lol..
Listening to: jie kou - Jay Chou Mood: chiong ah!!!
left a drop of tear @ 7:41 pm
|