Designed by Miyavi.C

The smile on your face

Lets me know that you need me

There's a truth in your eyes

Saying you'll never leave me

The touch of your hand

Says you'll catch me wherever i fall

You say it best...

When you say nothing at all.

tagboard
">

Monday, August 09, 2004

Today is such a long long day for me.. And you might be thinkin what am I doing at this hour of the day.. hahaha.. but surprisingly, I've got bk, ah neh aka vicknesh and shin yee to tok to me!! Our dear bk here was smsing me to check if I've sleep then ask me go to the com.. Then after I go to the com and tok to him and ah neh, I ask a stupid question which I regret later on.. I ask both of them if they are playing GB and they said no.. 5 mins later, they start to play and ah neh ask me to blame myself for suggesting it.. you good!!! who introduce you 2 to da flat and fat pinkish shoelace onez?? hurr!? And I complaint to both of them and acted angry for awhile.. Ah neh didn't buy it.. Guess he's quite smart lah huh.. But bk actually believed that I'm angry.. okie lah, angry at first cos he pangseh me bcos of GB and ah neh!! but he hurr hurr awhile, then he's forgiven.. At least he appears to be better than ah neh by entertaining me and I felt that I'm needed.. lol.. Then shin yee the crazy girl is doing PW alone lah!!!! siao.... at this time of the day.. doing E-VA-LU-A-TION.. I don't even pia so hard.. The subject i pia the hardest should be my math liao.. tsk tsk.. But nevertheless, their group is the chiong group.. Faith and bk's group is also considered as the chiong group.. Ours is like.. HMMM... nvm, i go and craft the survey now liao.. enjoy evaluating shin yeeee and enjoy playing gb bk and ah neh..


left a drop of tear @ 4:00 am