
The smile on your face
Lets me know that you need me
There's a truth in your eyes
Saying you'll never leave me
The touch of your hand
Says you'll catch me wherever i fall
You say it best...
When you say nothing at all.
tagboard
">
This is the day which I sent my beloved darling Xiaohan off. She's going to Germany with her VJchoir people. I almost cried. But I didn't cause she'll only be away for 10 days. I'll miss her alot and I know Aik Hong will too..
Although it's quite sad sending her off, it's quite an amusing experience too. To see the proud and egoistic, handsome Aik Hong hide behind me and Aik Nam when he saw her family members while I casually chatted and joked with them. They make me feel very at home. I don't know why, but they have the ability to make me feel very at home. It goes with Zhangyan and Huijun too. They never fails to make me feel that I'm always being watched and taken care of. That reminds me that the twins' mummy also quite concern of my life too. hehe.. okay lah.. You two are also very nice to me.
To Aik Hong:I know I'm supposed to hold back. But I just can't. Thanks for lending me your hanky. My mum told me that guys who use hanky are very sentimental. lol.. Finally, I realised you're not that bad after all. Okay, I approved my darling and you. lol. Thanks leh brother. For counselling me today and trying to cheer me up.
To Aik Nam:I seriously need you and Koon Lei's help le. cmi.. I'll fix the time and dates with you alright? Thanks ah.. I teach you how to sing next time lah.. haha~ Then we'll be fair to each other.. Very long never see you and talk to you. Thought we're going to lose contact. But still got alot of things to talk about. Very good. Update me ah!! lol..
Went to SPH today to attend the ban1 jiang3 meeting held by my ou3 xiang4 aka idol Yunwen. Because it's Yun Wen, the nose-bleed girl, that's why i'm lending a helping hand. hehe. Didn't get to hear Jianhui's gossiping today. However, he's quite cold today lah huh. Met up with some of the newbies and saw a few new faces today. Guess I'll be quite busy with TXY and choir and my promos for now. I'm quite happy this way.
To Siping:Don't worry. He's yours always. jiayou.
To Shiyin:You Lunis MINE. =รพ
+Listening to+: Yin Wei - Fan wei qi
+Mood+: tired..
left a drop of tear @ 10:51 pm