Designed by Miyavi.C

The smile on your face

Lets me know that you need me

There's a truth in your eyes

Saying you'll never leave me

The touch of your hand

Says you'll catch me wherever i fall

You say it best...

When you say nothing at all.

tagboard
">

Thursday, June 24, 2004

I think I'm falling in love with Ken Hirai, the eurasian-look-alike japanese singer.. *dreamz* Just go and download his songs.. They are so nice.. For eg, "Kiss Of Life", "Grandfather's clock", etc.. ahschoir peepz:He's the one who sang the Japanese version of "Gaining through Losing", that very disgusting song we've recorded in year 2002.. But he sound so good!!! I'm falling in love with h....is voice le.. Just like how I used to like Chemistry(jap duo).. although i still like them now.. hehe.. okie, off to mug again.. must let pau show me the card.. ;)

+Listening to+: Kiss Of Life
+Mood+: bored

left a drop of tear @ 5:49 pm